Maintain Optimal System Functionality and Protect Your Investment
Technologies continue to evolve. Keeping your business phone system current and taking advantage of the latest features and functionality will ensure ongoing productivity and keep your business operation running smoothly and efficiently.
Software Assurance Plan for the IP Server 900
The ESI Software Assurance Plan is a program designed to ensure that ESI’s IP Server 900 customers
have the ability to stay current on software maintenance releases (Bug Fixes) and most software
enhancements. One (1) year of the Software Assurance (“SWA”) Plan is included with the initial sale of
the IP Server 900 along with one year of hardware warranty. It is required that (a.) an accurate assessment
of the end user’s network environment has been performed and (b.) it has been determined that the end
user’s network meets the Minimum Network Requirements at the time of installation. They are:
- Latency of 150ms or less.
- Jitter of 10ms or less.
- Adequate bandwidth to support the end user’s total network loads during periods of peak demand.
The ESI Extended Software Assurance Plan is an optional warranty program available at time of purchase.
Toshiba’s Software Upgrade and Support Program
Toshiba’s Software Support and Upgrade Service (SUS) plan for IPedge® is highly recommended as a way to optimize performance and get the most value from your business phone system investment. Subscribing to SUS will provide you with continual software updates and enhancements and cost-effective license transfers when upgrading to a new or larger system, as well as access to full technical support through an Authorized Toshiba Dealer.
A proactive approach through SUS will enhance and maximize the value of your Toshiba solution, ensuring the lowest total cost of ownership (TCO) and ultimately allowing you to focus on your business and better serve your customers.
- Stay Current: Keep up to date on the latest software releases and security updates; incorporate next generation capabilities to help improve productivity and operations.
- Optimize Performance: Maintain optimal system functionality and quickly resolve technical issues with highly skilled technical support resources.
- Control Costs: Achieve long-term investment protection and ensure the lowest TCO with predictable software support costs and nominal license transfer fees.